Monday, December 15, 2008

This is for the Hubby, For our anniversary.

I Never Knew I Could Love Somebody This Much!!!
This is for the one that matters...these are the reason why I love you and would never do anything to hurt you. Cause it is all the little things you do for me that makes me so in love with and do anything for you.
When you hold me everynight till I fall asleep, coming in to check on me when I am asleep to see if I am cold or not, bc you keep the house cold as anything. Kissing me on the forehead for no reason at all, slipping your hand into mine when we driving somwhere, then the way you kiss my hand, when you get up in the middle of the night to get me something to drink because i am thirsty, driving me to wal-mart when I know for a fact you hate that place, letting me listen to my type of music in your car, giving me hugs when I am upset, the kisses you give me every morning before you leave for work, when you play with my hair, when you risk being late for work just so we can lay there an extra 5 minutes together how you always sending me text messages telling me how much you love me and all our inside jokes, the way you let me lay my legs in your lap, how we slow dance when there is no music at all just because we feel like it, when I am sick how you take care of me, when you buy me flowers " just because", when you drove all the way to SC to see my mom because I had not seen her in 3 years, when we go the resturant I pick even though we go there all the time, the way you help out with house work even when are tired when you get home from work, when you come to work with me to help so we can at least spend time together, the way you think of things we can do with Mitch(our dog), when you take Mitch out even when it is my turn to do it, how you hold me to make me feel better when I am upset, the way you always try to protect me from getting hurt, you let me watch what I want too on the tv instead of the game, and plainly just the way of HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME!!

No comments: